All businesses are looking for increased results and to achieve a competitive edge over their competitors. The backbone of any business is the people involved, investing in apprenticeships allows employers to develop the next generation of employees who can deliver the essential skills required by their business, and drive future growth.
By training an apprentice from scratch, you can mould them into your companies ethos, increase productivity, and save the costs involved in recruiting a more experienced member of staff.
All apprentices with the skills for careers group of academies have been accepted not only because of their academic qualifications but also their desire to work, their social skills and ambition.
Detailed research has been carried out in to the benefits of employing an Apprentice with organisations of all sizes, the key results of which are outlined below;
- 80% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
- 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on Apprentices.
- 88% of employers who employ Apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
- 83% of employers who employ Apprentices rely on their Apprenticeship programmes to provide the employees that they need for the future
- One in five employers is hiring more apprenticeships to help them through the tough economic climate.
- Apprentices are more likely to remain loyal to their employer and develop their careers with them, providing clear succession planning for organisations.
- Apprenticeships deliver real returns to your bottom line, with the majority of employers saying that apprenticeships helped them to improve productivity, and be more competitive.
- They also said that training apprentices is more cost effective than hiring skilled staff, leading to lower overall training and recruitment costs.
Find out more about financial support, our training programmes or how to recruit an apprentice simply click below:
Call us today on 0800 433 2013 or complete our online enquiry form.